This area is intended to provide a place for members and job-seekers to post job and internship opportunities and resumes. If you have something to add, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description or web link. All items will be removed after 2 months, unless another closing date is specified.
NRC Project Manager
NRC, an environmental services company, is seeking a Project Manager who can manage and direct projects, including the supervision of field operations crews.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage all aspects of assigned project services work
- Manage all potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects
- Manage and develop cost estimates, proposals and productivity schedules
- Manage and track all project related costs utilizing company generated forms and computer software to update the operations manager and/or accounting team of the current financial status of assigned projects at any given time
- Preparation of project related documents including Health and Safety Plans, Permits/Notifications, Work Plans, Schedules, Waste Disposal Records, Summary Reports, and other job specific submittals
- Actively develop project staff through cross training and mentoring
- Oversee and assist in the safe operation and standards during all phases of performing job duties required in the field monitoring crew for safety compliance according to the Health and Safety Plan to conform to eliminate accidents and prevent injuries
- Interface in a professional manner with management, client and regulatory agency personnel
- Manage and care for all company equipment
- Perform in a teamwork atmosphere while persuading and leading a team to do the same
- Provide technical support to account representatives through presentations and sales call to increase annual sales
- Market NRC services to new accounts, manage existing account base, and contribute to nurturing long term stability with client base
- Keeping the Operations Manager/GM fully informed on status of project schedule, procurement needs and potential problems
What You’ll Need:
- B.A./B.S. in applied field (Engineering, Applied Sciences, Construction Management etc) or 7-10 years equivalent civil and/or environmental construction work experience with progression to project manager position.
- 7-10 years’ experience as a field supervisor, scientist, or engineer within the environmental services industry prior to promotion to superintendent, technical services manager or project manager within the environmental services field.
- Previous accountability for health and safety desired.
- Must have well developed written and verbal communication, organizational, leadership, and supervision skills. Proficient in use of Microsoft software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be willing to obtain OSHA 40-Hour Hazardous Waste Worker Training, Transportation Workers Identification Card (TWIC),OSHA 8-Hour Refresher Training, and OSHA 8-Hour Supervisory Training.
- Must maintain an MVR that meets company policy standards.
- Ability to be on call as needed.
- Travel required
Please send resume to email@example.com